Ok, so I completed the wire rack shelving and got the lights installed.
Seeds were planted, covered with plastic to keep in heat and moisture for my babies.
All right, they are starting to show me something, maybe they want to meet me?
Yea man, looking good.
Ok, so I told Hope that in order to accommodate the new family, some changes have to be made in the back 40.
20 yards of material that I am going to have to move to its new home. One wheel barrel at a time.
Great new planting area. Will be in the Sun most of the day.
I was determined to keep the family together, so I decided to transplant everything. All transplants are happily in their new home, and doing well I might add.
Planting area #1 turned out to be 144 square feet. I had to move 2.6 cubic yards of Sweet Peet to build up the area, one wheel barrel at a time. We installed the drip irrigation system in both areas yesterday, in the rain!!! The guys who did it for me were terrific.
The Planting BOOM -We Are In Trouble-
We had to build another site for the plants, they are getting big and they need more space to do their thing. We had to buy 2 more LED plant lights. Oh well, we are in for the long haul.